Ford Emergency Roadside Assistance
A 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance Program that provides a quick and reliable help on the road that is exclusive to Ford Customers.
Free Basic Services
Your E.R.A. Card entitles you to four(4) types of basic services in a year, free for up to three availments.
- Vehicle Towing
- Battery jump-starts
- Fuel Deliver
- Flat tire change
Each service has a maximum of PhP4,000(equivalent to up to 100kms. towing distance) and up to PhP8,000 for vehicle extraction utilizing a crane(if required). Any amount in excess of these limits will be for the account of the Ford owner.
In cases of vehicular accidents, there is no limit as to the number of availments, provided that the aforementioned amount per service is not exceeded.
24-Hour Emergency Assistance
With Ford, emergency assistance is just a call away, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Emergency vehicles will be dispatched to provide minor on-site repairs(those which are included in the basic services) and/or provide towing services to the nearest Ford dealership.
Our E.R.A. customer service assistants can also provide you with information on hospitals, transmittal of urgent messages, arrangement of alternative means of transportation, medical evacuation and other related services that can be of help to you during these times.
If you are an owner of a 2002 Expedition, Explorer Sport Trac, F-150 series, Ranger, E-150 Clubwagon, Lincoln Towncar and Lynx 2002, you are automatically enrolled in the program. You will be provided with a pre-numbered I.D. that entitles you to one(1) year of free coverage in the program five(5) days after the delivery date of the vehicle.
Membership renewal in the program for the subsequent year is optional and will be charged to your account.
Exclusions to E.R.A.
The following items are not covered under the E.R.A. Program
- Cost of parts, storage fees, fuel cost, tire repair or any labor performed at the dealership or service facility.
- Any form of impound or towing done other than that done by FGP's provider for the program.
- Breakdowns/incidents caused by participation in recreational sports and commercial purposes(racing, off-roading events, for-hire vehicles, etc.)
Areas of Coverage
- National Capital Region (NCR)
- Cordillera Autonomous Region (Benguet)
- Region I (Pangasinan)
- Region III (Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija,
- Pampanga, Olongapo City, Tarlac)
- Region IV (Batangas, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal)
- Region VI (Iloilo City, Bacolod City)
- Region VII (Cebu City)
- Region X (Davao City)
- Region XII (Cagayan de Oro City, General Santos City)
A customer requiring assistance outside of the areas of coverage can still be serviced on a case-to-case basis. However, the customer will incur excess charges in this assistance.