- This promo is eligible to all Ford current owners with the following conditions (‘Ford Eligible Owner’):
a. The vehicle is 37 to 108 months in age. The basis of vehicle month age is the vehicle’s retail date which is found in Servis2 system.
b. The vehicle must have a minimum PMS or change oil (engine oil, oil filter, and labor) performed within the promo period to qualify for the promo.
c. Vehicles must be received within the Promo Period.
- Promo period is from March 15 to 31, 2021 in all Ford dealerships nationwide.
- Each Ford Eligible owner will receive one-year free basic roadside assistance valued at Php 1,008.
a. If the customer has an existing roadside assistance coverage with Ford, the one-year extension will apply once their existing coverage has expired.
b. If the customer has no existing coverage, the coverage will apply the next day upon receipt of the vehicle at the dealership.
- The vehicle must be received or have an RO open date within the promo period. Vehicles which are already in the workshop for other repairs do not qualify for the promo.
- The roadside assistance coverage is based on the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or chassis number and cannot be transferred to another vehicle or converted to cash.
- Employees of Ford Group Philippines, advertising agencies (Y&R Philippines, Mindshare, Ogilvy, and Brand on Demand) Ford retailers and suppliers/contractors and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
. Eligible customers will automatically have the roadside assistance coverage.
- Customer may dial the Ford Roadside Assistance Hotline at +63284594723 to avail of their roadside assistance coverage.
- The roadside assistance coverage is as follows:
a. Vehicle towing to the nearest Ford dealership up to Php 4,000 per event. The customer is entitled to a maximum of three (3) events per year. The limit does not apply in the event of road accidents.
b. Vehicle extraction using a crane in case of accident for up to Php 10,000 per event.
c. Minor on-site repairs of change tires, battery boosting, and fuel delivery. Cost of tires, batteries, and fuels are not included in the coverage.
d. Arrangement of secondary towing – delivery of the vehicle to another location not to the Ford dealership such as:
i. Repair shop to warehouse and vice versa
ii. Impounding side to Repair shop and vice versa
iii. Repair shop to repair shop
iv. Repair shop to Home
e. Provision for alternate means of transport – paid coverage to transport the customer to their residence or destination should the customer’s vehicle be immobilized.
f. Relay of urgent messages related to the vehicle breakdown.
g. Arrangement of medical evacuation. All costs incurred shall be charged to the customer.
h. Arrangement of mortal remains and repatriation – arrangement for repatriation of the customer’s mortal remains to the desired destination, if it is within the geographical limits (Philippines and South East Asia). All costs incurred shall be charged to the customer.
i. Provision on information on hospitals and medical facilities, details of location/routes to specific destinations, traffic and road conditions, nearest gasoline stations, emergency numbers (police, hospital, fire stations, etc.), weather information, basic information on nearest hotels, general information (currency, holidays, area codes), dining information (restaurants, lounges, bars), shopping malls and bargain centers, and flight information (booking excluded).
j. 24/7 hotline assistance for any of the coverages as stated above.
Per DT Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-115391 Series of 2021.